Monday, February 6, 2012

A Quick and Easy Valentines Placemat

I don't know if I have shown these to you, but I will show them again, because I love them!
These are my super simple placemats that I made last year for my family. 

All it took was 1- 12x12 paper (polka dots)
1/2 of an 8.5x11 paper (pink, cut in half lengthwise) 
a cute cut out of a design (blue)
and a cut out heart (red)

I cut my 12x12 paper to 11x12 and then glued the pink that was 4.25x11 with a small overlap to the 11x12 paper. 
Then take your cut out and position it where ever looks to you, and then glue the heart on top of that.
 It is really simple!! 
Then I took them to my local copy store and had them laminate them with the heaviest lamination that they have. 
Cut them out and they are ready to use!! 

We always do fondue on Valentine's. 
First it's the yummy cheese then we do chocolate for dessert. 
 **JUST A NOTE** You can also make these for any holiday, party, or season. They are super easy and cheap to make!!


No comments:

Post a Comment