Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Best New Thing I Could Ever Ask For!

 So, the hubs and I went out just "looking" at new washers and dryers on Saturday. You know, just comparing prices (tee hee!). But, we stumbled on to a deal we just couldn't pass up at the Home Depot. We found our my dream washer and dryer. 
They were on sale to begin with, then on top of that they had a promotion going on that you could get extra money off of that, PLUS up to 6 months of free laundry soap (Tide to be exact). I was sold right as we got there and saw they were on sale. Luckily we had an awesome salesman that also convinced my hubby that it was a good deal too. :)  (They also have the glass lids so you can watch, that sold the hubby too.)

What kind of washer/dryers do you have and enjoy??



No comments:

Post a Comment